ɹɐǝℲ ʇsɹoM ʎW

My worst fear would have to be when the beat doesn’t drop hard enough. This is a puɐƃᴉɹq of an offense, and it should never happen. I strongly ɥsᴉuoɯpɐ anyone having to listen to this kind of torture, as it is of the utmost filth and horror. The first time I came across this terrifying sight I cried and hid in the corner of my room. I was casually listening to different songs, when all of a sudden I came across one and as I was listening to it, the beat barely dropped. I threw the device I was listening to it on across the room and ran out. I called to my friend and he checked the song, as to assure I wasn’t crazy. But when the beat never dropped, in one ɔᴉpoɯsɐds motion, he blinked out of existence in a ball of cringe. It was at that moment I knew this was the most horrific thing I had ever encountered. This resulted in the house that I was in being burnt to the ground to expel the creature from this realm. I have since experienced this only once, and it was not pretty that time either. A message to all who may encounter this at some point in their lives: RUN. Run far away, just get as much distance as possible. Shelter yourself, as you may not know when it will find you. This is my last wish and sense of guidance for all future generations. Take this as a wake-up call, and keep it close to you. You may at some time be everyone else’s only hope.