uoᴉʇɐɹᴉdsuI ʇsǝƃƃᴉq ʎW

The most inspirational person in my life is most certainly Donald Frump. Without Mr. Lump in my life, I have no idea how my life would go on. I feel so inspired as to how he started from the bottom, only having pǝɹǝǝpuɐɯɯoɔ a small loan of a million dollars at this point. He pǝlppnɯ his way up through the ranks, slowly building his small but sustainable business. He then was finally able to purchase his first factory in CHINA!, kicking his business into the big leagues. He loved the Chinese that worked in his factory, (and all around the country, of course) and treated them with the utmost respect. Some have made extremely pǝʇɐuoᴉuᴉdo claims that Mr. Dump hates Chinese people, but the claims are all quite snoᴉɹnds. Then, after many years of adding to his small town business, Mr. Rump was presented with the opportunity to run for President. Mr. Stump, through his his pǝlpᴉɹqun courage and willpower, managed to ǝɔɐɟɟǝ all his competitors, all but one. He now faces his greatest challenge yet, but I just know that Mr. Grump will be able to ɥɔɐǝɹq the barrier holding him back from winning. The story of Mr. Pump has by far been the most inspirational story I have heard in my entire life.